1. Albert C. et al (2002). Blood levels of long chain n-3 fatty acids and the risk of sudden death. N Engl J Med, Vol. 346, n 15: 1113-1118
2. source: GOED; http://www.goedomega3.com/about-epa-and-dha
3. Stark K. et al (2016). Global survey of the omega-3 fatty acids, docosahexanoic acid and eicosapentanoic acid in the blood stream of healthy adults. Progress in lipid research 63: 132-152 Adapted from Albert CM et al. N Engl J Med 2002;346:1113–8
4. ISSFAL - International Society for the Study of Fatty Acids and Lipids. It is the leading scientific society for the study of health benefits of Omega-3 and other essential fatty acids. It brings together the world's leading scientists, medical practitioners, R&D experts, educators and administrators involved in Omega-3. They collectively move the science of Omega-3 forward.
5. Hibbeln J. et al (2006) Am J Clin Nutr (83): 1483S-93S